Hello all,

we have a number of pseries racks with a number of LPARs in each rack
(totalling about 80), along with some stand alone servers, I'm being
asked to find out if there is a something out there that eases the
daily tasks of managing such an estate. I think what I'm after is an
idea of what other people/sites do, particularly in the areas of user
management, patch managment, deploying new LPARs, code/script
consistency across the machines, that sort of thing.
I'm already looking at CSM and have also looked at LDAP and NIS, they
don't obviously match all my needs, so...

I'd appreciate anyones thoughts or suggestions or indeed an idea of
what happens elsewhere in the world.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Ken