Re: UNIX - Letís get together and feel all right - Aix

This is a discussion on Re: UNIX - Letís get together and feel all right - Aix ; On May 5, 10:22 pm, Ramon F Herrera wrote: > This guy even placed a picture of cool Bob Marley in his article. > > http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=8524 > > -Ramon One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and feel all right. ...

  1. Re: UNIX - Letís get together and feel all right

    On May 5, 10:22 pm, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > This guy even placed a picture of cool Bob Marley in his article.
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=8524
    >
    > -Ramon

    One Love! One Heart!
    Let's get together and feel all right.
    Hear the children cryin' (One Love!);
    Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!),
    Sayin': give thanks and praise to the
    Lord and I will feel all right;
    Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!

    Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!);
    There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
    Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
    Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

    One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart!
    What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right
    As it was in the beginning (One Love!);
    [ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/yt ]
    So shall it be in the end (One Heart!),
    All right!
    Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    Let's get together and feel all right.
    One more thing!

    Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
    So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
    Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
    There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

    Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!)
    What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right.
    I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!);
    Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!

    Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    Let's get together and feel all right.
    Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    Let's get together and feel all right

  2. Re: UNIX - Let's get together and feel all right

    "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
    > On May 5, 10:22 pm, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >> This guy even placed a picture of cool Bob Marley in his article.
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=8524
    >>
    >> -Ramon

    > One Love! One Heart!
    > Let's get together and feel all right.
    > Hear the children cryin' (One Love!);
    > Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!),
    > Sayin': give thanks and praise to the
    > Lord and I will feel all right;
    > Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!
    >
    > Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!);
    > There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
    > Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
    > Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?
    >
    > One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart!
    > What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right
    > As it was in the beginning (One Love!);
    > [ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/yt ]
    > So shall it be in the end (One Heart!),
    > All right!
    > Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    > Let's get together and feel all right.
    > One more thing!
    >
    > Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
    > So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
    > Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
    > There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.
    >
    > Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!)
    > What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right.
    > I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!);
    > Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!
    >
    > Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    > Let's get together and feel all right.
    > Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    > Let's get together and feel all right

    You cannot petition the Lord ---with prayer.

    God is an angry and vengeful God.

  3. Re: UNIX - Let's get together and feel all right

    On Tue, 6 May 2008 00:07:35 -0400, "weedhopper"
    wrote:

    >"Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
    >> On May 5, 10:22 pm, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >>> This guy even placed a picture of cool Bob Marley in his article.
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=8524
    >>>
    >>> -Ramon

    >> One Love! One Heart!
    >> Let's get together and feel all right.
    >> Hear the children cryin' (One Love!);
    >> Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!),
    >> Sayin': give thanks and praise to the
    >> Lord and I will feel all right;
    >> Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!
    >>
    >> Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!);
    >> There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
    >> Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
    >> Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?
    >>
    >> One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart!
    >> What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right
    >> As it was in the beginning (One Love!);
    >> [ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/yt ]
    >> So shall it be in the end (One Heart!),
    >> All right!
    >> Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    >> Let's get together and feel all right.
    >> One more thing!
    >>
    >> Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
    >> So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
    >> Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
    >> There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.
    >>
    >> Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!)
    >> What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right.
    >> I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!);
    >> Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!
    >>
    >> Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    >> Let's get together and feel all right.
    >> Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
    >> Let's get together and feel all right

    >You cannot petition the Lord ---with prayer.
    >
    >God is an angry and vengeful God.

    Are youz some kind of asshole?

+ Reply to Thread