Error log information:
Date: Thu Feb 28 14:03:16 UTC 2008
Sequence number: 17951
Label: SCAN_ERROR_CHRP
FRU: n/a U0.0-P1

A10-100: The following resource is unavailable due to an error. System
is operating in degraded mode.
Error log information:
Date: Thu Feb 28 06:05:48 UTC 2008
Sequence number: 17941
Label: SCAN_ERROR_CHRP
n/a FRU: 80P2757 U0.1-P1

A0D-330: Array or Logic Built in Self Test Error
Error log information:
Date: Thu Feb 28 05:23:20 UTC 2008
Sequence number: 17922
Label: SCAN_ERROR_CHRP
n/a FRU: 80P2757 U0.1-P1

A11-580: Recoverable errors on a processor indicate a potential for an
unrecoverable error. The resource cannot be deconfigured and is
still in use. The problem may be corrected by array bit
steering. Use map 0235.
Error log information:
Date: Wed Feb 27 18:58:18 UTC 2008
Sequence number: 17896
Label: CPU_FAIL_PREDICTED
proc0 FRU: 80P2757 U0.1-P1
Processor

I'm thinking of just replacing the CPU and crossing my fingers that it
will correct the problem.

Anyone with any ideas?

--
albert chin (china @at@ thewrittenword .dot. com)