Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA - Aix

This is a discussion on Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA - Aix ; On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote: > TOM GUGGER > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER > tgugger@bex.net > 419-537-9447 > > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz? Youz gotta be joking....

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

  1. Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote:

    > TOM GUGGER
    > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
    > tgugger@bex.net
    > 419-537-9447
    >
    > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA


    Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz?
    Youz gotta be joking.


  2. Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    On Apr 30, 2:13 am, n...@nowhere.net (0xdeadabe) wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote:
    > > TOM GUGGER
    > > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
    > > tgug...@bex.net
    > > 419-537-9447

    >
    > > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    >
    > Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz?
    > Youz gotta be joking.


    Actually Livonia is rated #20 in the safest places to live.....but you
    had better keep your honky ass within the city limits.......

    CT

  3. Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:46:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim Knight
    wrote:

    >On Apr 30, 2:13 am, n...@nowhere.net (0xdeadabe) wrote:
    >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote:
    >> > TOM GUGGER
    >> > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
    >> > tgug...@bex.net
    >> > 419-537-9447

    >>
    >> > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    >>
    >> Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz?
    >> Youz gotta be joking.

    >
    >Actually Livonia is rated #20 in the safest places to live.....but you
    >had better keep your honky ass within the city limits.......


    Hehe.. yep. Just like Michael Moore predicted in Roger & Me 20+ years
    ago, this is the backlash of offshoring American manufacturing jobs to
    cheaper countries. Ever since we started doing that, we started
    getting our asses handed to us by the Japanese (who interestingly
    enough find America an ideal place to manufacture cars). Go ****in
    figure.

  4. Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    On Apr 30, 9:11 am, Yarin Stawbie wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:46:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim Knight
    >
    > wrote:
    > >On Apr 30, 2:13 am, n...@nowhere.net (0xdeadabe) wrote:
    > >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote:
    > >> > TOM GUGGER
    > >> > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
    > >> > tgug...@bex.net
    > >> > 419-537-9447

    >
    > >> > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    >
    > >> Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz?
    > >> Youz gotta be joking.

    >
    > >Actually Livonia is rated #20 in the safest places to live.....but you
    > >had better keep your honky ass within the city limits.......

    >
    > Hehe.. yep. Just like Michael Moore predicted in Roger & Me 20+ years
    > ago, this is the backlash of offshoring American manufacturing jobs to
    > cheaper countries. Ever since we started doing that, we started
    > getting our asses handed to us by the Japanese (who interestingly
    > enough find America an ideal place to manufacture cars). Go ****in
    > figure.


    Plus the cost of housing is 1/3 what it is on the coasts.

  5. Re: AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:46:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim Knight
    wrote:

    >On Apr 30, 2:13 am, n...@nowhere.net (0xdeadabe) wrote:
    >> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), TOM wrote:
    >> > TOM GUGGER
    >> > INDEPENDENT RECRUITER
    >> > tgug...@bex.net
    >> > 419-537-9447

    >>
    >> > AIX ADMIN/ CONTRACT/ DETROIT AREA

    >>
    >> Detroit area??? What kind of asshole are youz?
    >> Youz gotta be joking.

    >
    >Actually Livonia is rated #20 in the safest places to live


    In Detroit? That ain't saying much!

    >.....but you
    >had better keep your honky ass within the city limits.......


    Ah ain't goin anywhere near Gra**** Avenue.



+ Reply to Thread