Re: I like wabbits! - Aix

This is a discussion on Re: I like wabbits! - Aix ; wrote >> Do youz like wabbits, trolen? > > Who is "trolen", Cypherpunk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using > that alias. And what does your question have to do with classical > music, Cypherpunk? Is tholen not aware ...

  1. Re: I like wabbits!

    wrote

    >> Do youz like wabbits, trolen?

    > Who is "trolen", Cypherpunk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    > that alias. And what does your question have to do with classical
    > music, Cypherpunk?

    Is tholen not aware of an internationally acclaimed opera starring Buggs
    Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

    --Tedward

  2. Re: I like wabbits!

    Edward M. Kennedy writes:

    >>> Do youz like wabbits, trolen?

    >> Who is "trolen", Cypherpunk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >> that alias. And what does your question have to do with classical
    >> music, Cypherpunk?

    > Is tholen not aware of an internationally acclaimed opera starring Buggs
    > Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

    There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    opera, Kennedy.

  3. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >>> Who is "trolen", Cypherpunk? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >>> that alias. And what does your question have to do with classical
    >>> music, Cypherpunk?

    >> Is tholen not aware of an internationally acclaimed opera starring Buggs
    >> Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

    >There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    >opera, Kennedy.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  4. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > :nelohT

    >>> Is tholen not aware of an internationally acclaimed opera starring Buggs
    >>> Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

    >>There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    >>opera, Kennedy.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    No surprise there, really.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Is tholen not aware of an internationally acclaimed opera starring Buggs
    >>> Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

    >> There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    >> opera, Kennedy.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

  6. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> :nelohT

    >>>There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    >>>opera, Kennedy.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >No surprise there, really.

    How ironic.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  7. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> There is a big difference between an opera and a cartoon written to parody
    >>> opera, Kennedy.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    How ironic.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > How ironic.

    Where is the alleged irony, Deco?

  9. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> How ironic.

    >Where is the alleged irony, Deco?

    What does your question have to do with rabbits, Tholen?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    Note: still no response.

    >>> How ironic.

    >> Where is the alleged irony, Deco?

    > What does your question have to do with rabbits, Tholen?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

  11. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    Response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >Note: still no response.

    Response.

    >>> Where is the alleged irony, Deco?

    >> What does your question have to do with rabbits, Tholen?

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise there,
    really.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >> Note: still no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >>> What does your question have to do with rabbits, Tholen?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise there,
    > really.

    I see that you still didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise
    there, really.

  13. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >> :nelohT

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    Response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >> Response.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really.

    I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
    Tholen. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> Response.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really.

    I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
    Tholen. No surprise there, really.

    >>> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >>> really.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    >I see that you still didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise
    >there, really.

    I see that you still didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise
    there, really.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  14. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Note: no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >>> Response.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
    > Tholen. No surprise there, really.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Deco.

    >>> Response.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
    > Tholen. No surprise there, really.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Deco.

    >>> I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise there,
    >>> really.

    >> I see that you still didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise
    >> there, really.

    > I see that you still didn't answer the question, Tholen. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Deco.

+ Reply to Thread