Trollen please read - Aix

This is a discussion on Trollen please read - Aix ; You are an amazing God to me. You're body is perfect and flawless. I love you with all my body mind and soul Did i dissapoint you. Or let you down. Should i be feeling guilty. Or let the judges ...

  1. Trollen please read

    You are an amazing God to me.

    You're body is perfect and flawless. I love you with all my body mind
    and soul

    Did i dissapoint you. Or let you down. Should i be feeling guilty. Or
    let the judges frown. Becaise I saw the end befor ei began. I saw u
    were blinded. And if u only can.

    u took wats mine

    my fraternal rights

    took my soul out into the night

    touch my heart touch my soul change my life and all my goals love as
    mind and then i knew it i was so blinded by you i kissed your lips and
    held you hand share your dream sand share you bed i know you well i
    know your smell i am addicted to you

    God Just Take Me In your ARms

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISyMRNaGt0
    I like where we are,
    When we drive, in your car
    I like where we are.... Here

    Cause our lips, can touch
    And our cheeks, can brush
    Our lips can touch here

    === where we all sing as a USENET POP Band
    Well you are the one the one that lies close to me
    Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms
    === END OUR Chorus

    Wikipedian "Andrew Wallwork" / Tawker talks here
    I like where you sleep,
    When you sleep, next to me.
    I like where you sleep... here

    Cause our lips, can touch
    And our cheeks, can brush
    Our lips can touch here
    [ Here In Your Arms lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com
    ]

    "Chris Larberg" from wikipedia talks here. He's the fat guy named
    after a pokemon.
    Well you are the one the one that lies close to me
    Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

    Our lips, can touch
    Our lips, can touch...here

    You are the one the one that lies close to me
    Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    Now there's no place else I could be but here in your

    You are the one the one that lies close to me
    Whisper's hello I miss you miss you
    I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

    Here in your arms.
    Here in your arms.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISyMRNaGt0

  2. Re: Trollen please read

    aspie2k1@gmail.com writes:

    > You are an amazing God to me.
    >
    > You're body is perfect and flawless. I love you with all my body mind
    > and soul
    >
    > Did i dissapoint you. Or let you down. Should i be feeling guilty. Or
    > let the judges frown. Becaise I saw the end befor ei began. I saw u
    > were blinded. And if u only can.
    >
    > u took wats mine
    >
    > my fraternal rights
    >
    > took my soul out into the night
    >
    > touch my heart touch my soul change my life and all my goals love as
    > mind and then i knew it i was so blinded by you i kissed your lips and
    > held you hand share your dream sand share you bed i know you well i
    > know your smell i am addicted to you
    >
    > God Just Take Me In your ARms
    >
    > I like where we are,
    > When we drive, in your car
    > I like where we are.... Here
    >
    > Cause our lips, can touch
    > And our cheeks, can brush
    > Our lips can touch here
    >
    > === where we all sing as a USENET POP Band
    > Well you are the one the one that lies close to me
    > Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    > I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    > Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms
    > === END OUR Chorus
    >
    > Wikipedian "Andrew Wallwork" / Tawker talks here
    > I like where you sleep,
    > When you sleep, next to me.
    > I like where you sleep... here
    >
    > Cause our lips, can touch
    > And our cheeks, can brush
    > Our lips can touch here
    > [ Here In Your Arms lyrics found on
    > ]
    >
    > "Chris Larberg" from wikipedia talks here. He's the fat guy named
    > after a pokemon.
    > Well you are the one the one that lies close to me
    > Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    > I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    > Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms
    >
    > Our lips, can touch
    > Our lips, can touch...here
    >
    > You are the one the one that lies close to me
    > Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
    > I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    > Now there's no place else I could be but here in your
    >
    > You are the one the one that lies close to me
    > Whisper's hello I miss you miss you
    > I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
    > Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms
    >
    > Here in your arms.
    > Here in your arms.

    What does that have to do with classical music, aspie2k1?

+ Reply to Thread