IBM AIX UNIX command - Aix

This is a discussion on IBM AIX UNIX command - Aix ; I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can ...

  1. IBM AIX UNIX command

    I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.

    Regards.

  2. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    wrote in message
    >I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    > vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    > but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    > there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.
    >
    > Regards.

    Try this site. See under popular topics a link to commands reference.

    https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoc...balwelcome.htm

  3. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    Is there an aix unix account server on the internet that I can use and
    practice csh, ksh and so on programming?.

  4. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    On Apr 25, 5:31 am, solomon_13...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    > vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    > but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    > there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.
    >
    > Regards.

    The Rosetta Stone for Unix?

    http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

  5. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:31:13 -0700 (PDT), solomon_13000@yahoo.com
    wrote:

    >I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    >vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    >but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    >there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.

    That's really basic stuff. Just what kind of an asshole are youz?

  6. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    Gerard H. Pille pisze:
    > On Apr 25, 5:31 am, solomon_13...@yahoo.com wrote:
    >> I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    >> vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    >> but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    >> there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.
    >>
    >> Regards.

    > The Rosetta Stone for Unix?
    >
    > http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

    try google AIX+quick+sheet

  7. Re: IBM AIX UNIX command

    "gito" wrote in message
    news:7cab1$48da8879$3ef57cd6$3911@news.chello.cz.. .
    > Gerard H. Pille pisze:
    >> On Apr 25, 5:31 am, solomon_13...@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>> I am looking for a list of unix command used in AIX. I suppose that
    >>> vi, ls, mv, cp, ssh, mail, kill exist in most unix operating system
    >>> but in AIX, what are the list of unix command that can be found?. Is
    >>> there a specific website with a list of AIX UNIX command?.
    >>>
    >>> Regards.

    >> The Rosetta Stone for Unix?
    >>
    >> http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

    > try google AIX+quick+sheet

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...nformation.htm

    is where I go for AIX specifics. (choose a different release if you're not
    on 5.3)/

+ Reply to Thread