URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS - Aix

This is a discussion on URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS - Aix ; Hi, Greetings!!!!!!!!!! I represent myself from Crystal Consultants Pt.Ltd. A Manpower providing Company (Around the Globe) Estd: 1999 is in the City of Hyderabad, A.P, INDIA. We are rendering our services to Companies who are into different Sectors. Currently we ...

  1. URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS

    Hi,

    Greetings!!!!!!!!!!

    I represent myself from Crystal Consultants Pt.Ltd. A Manpower
    providing Company (Around the Globe) Estd: 1999 is in the City of
    Hyderabad, A.P, INDIA. We are rendering our services to Companies who
    are into different Sectors.

    Currently we have very urgent requirement for the position of "Senior
    AIX System Administrator" for top CMM Level 5 Company. We are looking
    for a professionally experienced person who is having the following
    specifications.

    Years of Experience: 3 to 6 Years.
    Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
    Job Description: Senior AIX System Administrator

    JOB DESCRIPTION:

    Role of the System Administrator is to perform day to day support on
    the server like administration, housekeeping, maintenance, upgrade of
    OS, supporting Hardware problems co-ordination with Vendors,
    performing Security related controls and checks.

    DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

    Upgrade and Maintain OS Versions.
    Install Fixes/Patches/APARs
    Analyze Problems & escalate to appropriate Levels.
    Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
    To able to perform in 24 x 7 Environment in shift roaster
    To able to attend calls, on-call basis whenever assigned
    Work with Change & Problem Management Tools
    Create regular reports for Management requirements.
    Problem determination and resolution within Expected time frame.
    Identify and recommend improvements to existing processes.
    Escalations handling.

    Desired Experience:

    Technical:

    # Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX Platform, and strong fundamentals
    # Strong Knowledge & Experience in AIX version.
    # Experience in handling customer base environment of more than 50
    servers will be essential.
    # Good Understanding of trouble shooting & AIX Commands
    # General Knowledge of Storage, Networking and backup devices

    # Experience on the following layered products( in one or more) will
    be Mandatory, more than two will be an added advantage.

    1) HACMP
    2) HMC/LPARs
    3) NIM
    4) SP/PSSP/CSM
    5) DSF/ASF

    # Good Experience of UNIX Security & User Administration
    # Strong concepts of TCP / IP
    # In depth Knowledge & Experience of managing complex AIX tasks like :
    # File / Directory Permissions
    # Logical Volume Manager
    # File System Management(NFS)
    # OS & layered product Installation
    # Patch Management Planning & Installation
    #Managing external devices in SSA and SAN environment.
    # Managing backup in products like Tivoli storage management.
    # Managing layered applications like SAP, Messaging, customer
    Applications.
    # Creating Shell Scripts and debugging them.
    # Automating procedures.
    # In depth understanding of pSeries Hardware

    ## Mandatory:

    In depth knowledge of advanced AIX, Performance tuning, Write and
    debug shell scripts, NIS & DNS.

    ## General Skills:
    # Good Communication(Oral & Written) skills is essential
    # Experience in managing team size of 3 to 5 members of Junior
    administrators.
    # Ability of quickly analyze & diagnose the problem
    # Hardworking & Ready to learn
    #To participate & Work with Local & Global Team
    # Ready to take additional challenges
    # Ability to acquire skills & keep them updated
    # Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches
    # Creativity and Judgment applied to professional, technical or
    operational problems
    # Independently generates solutions based on analytical, technical
    skills and business knowledge
    # Provide advice in Technical / Operational Issues
    # Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes.
    # Skills in team Building, mentoring and problem solving.

    ## Qualification & Experience:

    # Engineering Degree from Premier Institute(Electronics, Computer
    Science etc.,

    OR

    # Bachelor of Computer Science / Bachelor of Science / Equivalent
    Degree

    OR

    # Diploma in Computer Science in Electronics in UNIX Administrations
    in a Remote Delivery Environment

    AND

    Overall 3 to 5 years of Unix System Administration Experience out of
    which at least 3 Years should be in AIX environment.

    AND

    AIX Certification & HACMP Certification & TSM
    Certification will be an added advantage

    Required
    * Bachelor's Degree
    * Systems Tuning : Applied
    * SAN Knowledge File Systems (AFS / DFS) : Applied
    * English: Fluent

    If your profile matched with our requirement please send me your
    updated CV.If you are not interested then please pass this message to
    your friends who is having the similar profile.
    Experience in AIX Administration:
    Current CTC:
    Expected CTC:
    Notice Period:

    Looking forward for a positive and early response from you.

    Best Regards,

    Karthik
    Consultant,

    Crystal Consultants
    117,Left Wing,First Floor,
    Amrutha Ville,Opp:Yasodha Hospital
    Rajbhavan road,Hyd-500 082
    (M)-9866178034/040-23412096/Ext-211
    Mail to: karthik@crystalconsultants.in
    Web Site: www.crystalconsultants.in

  2. Re: URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS

    On Apr 16, 1:21 pm, Lion farter wrote:

    Whats with your login name ? Lion Farter ? are you sure about that ..
    lol ?

    Rgds
    Mark Taylor

  3. Re: URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AIX ADMINISTRATORS

    On Apr 16, 5:21*pm, Lion farter wrote:

    Hi,

    can you give me more details and call me if possible for interview
    09916675760

+ Reply to Thread