Finding bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.0 - Aix

This is a discussion on Finding bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.0 - Aix ; I am trying to install bos.clvm.enh from the HACMP V5.2 for AIX media. I get the error posted below. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It doesnt seem to be on the OS CD, Its not on the ...

  1. Finding bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.0

    I am trying to install bos.clvm.enh from the HACMP V5.2 for AIX media.

    I get the error posted below. Can anyone point me in the right
    direction? It doesnt seem to be on the OS CD, Its not on the HACMP
    media. Im not sure where to look.

    Thanks in advance

    Ted

    FAILURES
    --------
    Filesets listed in this section failed pre-installation verification
    and will not be installed.

    Requisite Failures
    ------------------
    SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you
    asked to
    install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite
    filesets
    are also installed. See subsequent lists for details of requisites.

    bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.31 # Enhanced Concurrent
    Logical ...

    MISSING REQUISITES: The following filesets are required by one or
    more
    of the selected filesets listed above. They are not currently
    installed
    and could not be found on the installation media.

    bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.0 # Base Level Fileset

  2. Re: Finding bos.clvm.enh 5.2.0.0

    fiedlert@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am trying to install bos.clvm.enh from the HACMP V5.2 for AIX media.

    it is on the aix media.

+ Reply to Thread