This is a discussion on Opening for Chief Architect(Sr.Director) with World's No1 EmailService & Search Engine Company - Aix ; I am Subhendu...I m a consultant ... We have an argent requirements with One of our client for Chief Architect(Sr Director) Position. Post :Chief Architect(Sr Director) Reporting to: CTO Years Of Experience : 16yrs+ in C++/Java Location : Bangalore@India Roles ...
I am Subhendu...I m a consultant ... We have an argent requirements
with One of our client for Chief Architect(Sr Director) Position.
Post :Chief Architect(Sr Director)
Reporting to: CTO
Years Of Experience : 16yrs+ in C++/Java
Location : Bangalore@India
1. The Chief Architect is a key member of the Leadership Team,
directing all activities in connection with engineering designs, goals
2. He have to become an integral part of the company's overall product
3. The individual in this position will have responsibility for the
architectural integrity of all systems developed at Company's R&D
Center. This includes ensuring that systems being built at the center
will scale, perform, be highly available, integrate and interoperate
with other systems, be extensible and secure, etc. It also includes
evangelizing technologies built at the Center with other teams across
4. Success in this role will have a direct correlation to the
individual's technical, character and leadership skills. A thorough
understanding and proven track record of designing and developing
large, scalable, distributed software systems in essential.
-- Ensure architectural integrity of all systems being developed at
organization's R&D Center. Includes scalability, performance,
availability, global readiness, security, maintainability, operations
-- Define & implement process for identifying systems that need
detailed architecture reviews
-- Influence designs & architectures to comply with best practices
-- Organize and lead architects at the center to promote technology &
best practice sharing. Build and maintain knowledge base of technology
& best practices.
-- Train, mentor, grow, hire senior technical talent. Nurture,
evangelize & evolve the R&D Center's technical ladder
-- Create and promote an environment of innovation and technology
-- Evangelize Organization's India R&D in the local community and in
all worldwide Branches.
-- Responsible for providing key input on the performance review of
-- Work closely with the team of Global Architects and Architect
Steering Committee (ASC)
-- Strong coordination & implementation of the ASC process in
1. He Should Be Hands on.....
2. 15+ years experience designing and developing large, scalable,
distributed, highly-available software systems, with at least 5 years
experience architecting them. Knowledge of and experience developing
web applications is essential.
3. Excellent knowledge of algorithms
4. Proven ability to develop novel software engineering solution to
complex design/implementation problems using strong investigation and
technical evaluation skills
5. Deep & effective intuition regarding system behavior together
with strong system analytical ability and practice
6. Thorough understanding and practice of data storage & management
7. Excellent Object-oriented development experience, preferably
8. UNIX development experience
9. Extensive knowledge of Internet technologies (HTTP, REST, SOAP,
XML, Apache, PHP)
Plz Feel Free to ask any query regarding the opening ....
Plz send your Queries to
Contact Person :Subhendu
Contact No:91-80-4125-5585/95 or 9916102912