/usr/bin/script source code ? - Aix

This is a discussion on /usr/bin/script source code ? - Aix ; Anyone know where I can get the source code for /usr/bin/script for AIX 5.1 and AIX 5.2 ? It is installed from bos.rte.shell I need to add the "-q" option(found on aix53, linux, etc..) for a script we are using. ...

  1. /usr/bin/script source code ?

    Anyone know where I can get the source code for /usr/bin/script for
    AIX 5.1 and AIX 5.2 ?
    It is installed from bos.rte.shell

    I need to add the "-q" option(found on aix53, linux, etc..) for a
    script we are using.

    I found the source for solaris,hpux,irix, but not for AIX

    thanks,
    --Ben

  2. Re: /usr/bin/script source code ?

    On Dec 6, 10:53 am, Benoit Lefebvre wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can get the source code for /usr/bin/script for
    > AIX 5.1 and AIX 5.2 ?
    > It is installed from bos.rte.shell
    >
    > I need to add the "-q" option(found on aix53, linux, etc..) for a
    > script we are using.
    >
    > I found the source for solaris,hpux,irix, but not for AIX
    >
    > thanks,
    > --Ben

    Sorry for that double post.. I just realixed I asked a similar
    question in the past about the source and I had my answer.

+ Reply to Thread