contents of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc - Aix

This is a discussion on contents of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc - Aix ; Hi, After installing the files, can the content of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc be removed safely? Thanks....

  1. contents of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc

    Hi,

    After installing the files, can the content of
    /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc be removed safely?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: contents of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc

    On Dec 6, 6:11 am, Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl"> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > After installing the files, can the content of
    > /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc be removed safely?
    >
    > Thanks.

    that depends on what you plan to do in the future ....

  3. Re: contents of /usr/sys/inst.images/installp/ppc

    > that depends on what you plan to do in the future ....

    Could you be more clear? Or can I find this somewhere on the AIX pages
    (where)?

+ Reply to Thread