Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2 - Aix

This is a discussion on Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2 - Aix ; Sir/Madam I want to know any command which can unzip a winzip files in AIX, uploaded by binary mode, Thank a lot...

  1. Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2

    Sir/Madam

    I want to know any command which can unzip a winzip files in AIX, uploaded
    by binary mode,

    Thank a lot

  2. Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2

    On Dec 4, 3:54 am, "timothy ma and constance lee"
    wrote:
    > Sir/Madam
    >
    > I want to know any command which can unzip a winzip files in AIX, uploaded
    > by binary mode,
    >
    > Thank a lot

    Why not "unzip"? Either from http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/p/os/a.../download.html
    or from http://www.bullfreeware.com.

  3. Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2

    On Dec 5, 12:14 pm, sjm wrote:
    > On Dec 4, 3:54 am, "timothy ma and constance lee"
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Sir/Madam

    > > I want to know any command which can unzip a winzip files in AIX, uploaded
    > > by binary mode,

    > > Thank a lot

    > Why not "unzip"? Either fromhttp://www-03.ibm.com/systems/p/os/aix/linux/toolbox/download.html
    > or fromhttp://www.bullfreeware.com.

    If you have java installed, "jar" can also unzip.

  4. Re: how to unzip zip file in AIX platform 2

    On Dec 3, 10:54 pm, "timothy ma and constance lee"
    wrote:
    > Sir/Madam
    >
    > I want to know any command which can unzip a winzip files in AIX, uploaded
    > by binary mode,
    >
    > Thank a lot

    If you don't want to download any additional software...

    jar -xvf

    J.

+ Reply to Thread