Is there a public AIX server for remote testing and studying? Can'tfind one. Thanks - Aix

This is a discussion on Is there a public AIX server for remote testing and studying? Can'tfind one. Thanks - Aix ; Anyone knows? Thank you in advance....

  1. Is there a public AIX server for remote testing and studying? Can'tfind one. Thanks

    Anyone knows? Thank you in advance.

  2. Re: Is there a public AIX server for remote testing and studying?Can't find one. Thanks

    mike wrote:
    > Anyone knows? Thank you in advance.

    If you are near Cleveland, Ohio, I have a C10 and F50 for free
    if you come and get them.

    Jerry M.

  3. Re: Is there a public AIX server for remote testing and studying?Can't find one. Thanks

    On Nov 25, 7:37 am, "Jerry M." wrote:
    > mike wrote:
    > > Anyone knows? Thank you in advance.

    > If you are near Cleveland, Ohio, I have a C10 and F50 for free
    > if you come and get them.
    >
    > Jerry M.

    Thanks Jerry.
    Does the F50 still work fine?
    Is it possible I send you a cheque and you send me the F50? Please
    send me details to needpassion@gmail.com.

+ Reply to Thread