download fileset bos.loc.iso.en_US - Aix

This is a discussion on download fileset bos.loc.iso.en_US - Aix ; Hi, someone could tel me where i can do downloaded fileset : fileset bos.loc.iso.en_US for aix 5.3. thank's...

  1. download fileset bos.loc.iso.en_US

    Hi,

    someone could tel me where i can do downloaded fileset : fileset
    bos.loc.iso.en_US for aix 5.3.

    thank's

  2. Re: download fileset bos.loc.iso.en_US

    On Oct 23, 1:41 pm, le pierre wrote:

    > someone could tel me where i can do downloaded fileset : fileset
    > bos.loc.iso.en_US for aix 5.3.

    You cannot download it - this is a base fileset and IBM does not
    currently distribute AIX base filesets via network. You will have to
    find the installation media.

+ Reply to Thread