GPG package for AIX 5.3 - Aix

This is a discussion on GPG package for AIX 5.3 - Aix ; Afternoon all I am trying desperately to find a place that has a Open GPG package, and the dependencies for it so I do not have to build this from scratch on my host. If anyone has a place for ...

  1. GPG package for AIX 5.3

    Afternoon all I am trying desperately to find a place that has a Open
    GPG package, and the dependencies for it so I do not have to build
    this from scratch on my host. If anyone has a place for me to find
    these I would forever be in your debt.

    Thanks a million,
    -SUNADMN

  2. Re: GPG package for AIX 5.3

    sunadmn wrote:
    > Afternoon all I am trying desperately to find a place that has a Open
    > GPG package, and the dependencies for it so I do not have to build
    > this from scratch on my host. If anyone has a place for me to find
    > these I would forever be in your debt.
    >
    > Thanks a million,
    > -SUNADMN

    in case you have to build it for yourself, there was a thread on an
    developerworks forum some time ago that should be useful:
    http://www.google.com/search?name=f&...works++gpg+aix

  3. Re: GPG package for AIX 5.3

    On Oct 17, 4:54 pm, Joachim Gann wrote:
    > sunadmn wrote:
    > > Afternoon all I am trying desperately to find a place that has a Open
    > > GPG package, and the dependencies for it so I do not have to build
    > > this from scratch on my host. If anyone has a place for me to find
    > > these I would forever be in your debt.

    > > Thanks a million,
    > > -SUNADMN

    > in case you have to build it for yourself, there was a thread on an
    > developerworks forum some time ago that should be useful:http://www.google.com/search?name=f&...works++gpg+aix

    Thanks I will take a peak there.

    -SUNADMN

+ Reply to Thread