GUI in AIX ( or IDE) - Aix

This is a discussion on GUI in AIX ( or IDE) - Aix ; Hi I am totally new in AIX. Recently I am having a trouble with developing fortran programming in AIX. I don't know if there is a friendly GUI in AIX, that I can do simple "COPY,PASTE" such as Microsoft Windows ...

  1. GUI in AIX ( or IDE)

    Hi

    I am totally new in AIX.
    Recently I am having a trouble with developing fortran programming in
    AIX.
    I don't know if there is a friendly GUI in AIX, that I can do simple
    "COPY,PASTE" such as Microsoft Windows XP.
    If there is an IDE, that would be much better.
    thank you for the reply.

    Mike

  2. Re: GUI in AIX ( or IDE)

    smitty ?